Cork Arts Theatre Summer Lunchtime / Supper Theatre 2017
Call for submissions
Attention Theatre-Makers! Cork Arts Theatre is now accepting director applications and play submissions for our 2017 Lunchtime / Supper season.
The same play will be performed for the Lunchtime and Evening slots.
Lunchtime Performances: 3 Days - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 1pm
Supper Performances: 2 Evenings - Friday, Saturday (Supper at 8pm / Show at 9pm)
The season starts on 28th June and ends 26th August, 2017.
There are nine weekly slots in total.
Plays should not last any longer than 40 minutes to an hour.
Your proposal must include the following:
- Your name and contact information
- Prior directorial experience and other relevant theatre experience (this may be presented via resume)
- The name of the show you are proposing and who holds the rights
- A brief description of the show and the cast requirements
- Your concept and vision for the show
- A brief overview of costume, set and technical requirements
- A brief description of your directorial style
- Whether or not you are open to directing a play other than the one you are proposing
In short, include as many details as possible about show requirements, your concept, and your approach to the production. Submissions should be 1-3 pages in length, and should include a relevant resume.
Proposals are due no later than April 12th, 2017, and should be emailed, for the attention of Dolores Mannion, to: email@example.com
We provide the lighting / sound technician.
Rehearsal space can be provided Monday through to Wednesday during the week of each show.