Take your seats!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE...
- The Cork Arts Theatre operates an allocated seating system. Please check your ticket for your row and seat number. The auditorium doors generally open 10 minutes before the curtain up time but we recommend getting to the theatre well in advance of this time.
- If there are any members of your group who have mobility issues or require assistance please inform the Theatre in advance of your arrival so we can reserve suitable seating.
- Due to Health & Safety restrictions the maximum capacity of the auditorium is 100 people. It is a legal requirement that every person (including infants) in the auditorium be in posession of a valid ticket. Under no circumstances is a child permitted to gain entry without a ticket even if they will be seated on an adult's lap.
- Given the intimate size of our theatre, and for the consideration of the performers and other audience members, it is our policy not to allow latecomers access to the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance. This may mean missing the first half, or even the entire performance. No refunds will be given, so for this reason we would advise everyone to ARRIVE EARLY!
BOOKING & COLLECTING TICKETS
- You can purchase tickets at our box office between the hours of 10am and 6pm on non-performance days.
- Tickets can also be purchased up to 15 minutes before curtain up on performance days (subject to availability).
- Tickets may be booked over the phone using a credit / debit card. An additional booking fee of €1 applies to all card payments.
- We do not take provisional bookings or hold tickets without prior payment.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded after purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Ticketholders are responsible for care of the ticket after purchase. Cork Arts Theatre is not responsible for damage or loss of ticket. Admission by full ticket only. No re-admission unless by prior arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Ticketholders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility of property loss, destruction or theft and release promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venue and their employee from any liability thereafter.
- The management reserves the right to make essential changes to the cast or programme without prior notice.
HOW TO FIND US
The Cork Arts Theatre is located at Camden Court, Carroll's Quay, Cork City. Telephone 021 450 5624.
Cross the Christy Ring Bridge (that's the one located directly adjacent to the Cork Opera House). Proceed straight through the lights and continue on the road as if you were going towards Blackpool / the Heineken Brewery. We are located on the first block of this road, on the left hand side 50 metres from the bridge and directly opposite the Carroll's Quay car park - if you get as far as Pa Johnson's pub you've gone too far!
WHERE TO PARK
Parking is available directly opposite us in the Carroll's Quay Car Park. Special rates are available for evening and extended stays. For details of these rates you can contact the car park directly on 021 455 3139.